Deep Thoughts

Rick Warren (via Twitter): No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?



Wednesday, August 19

Just a normal kid

Lest anyone think my seven year old is anything other than just a normal kid, here is a quote from him this morning as we were riding in the van--

"When I grow up, I am going to teach people to burp the ABCs and toot."

Wow! He sure knows how to make his mother proud! :)

Earlier in the ride, he did say something quite a bit cuter that showed some intelligence which I was much more pleased to hear and that was--

He said something and used the word grazing.

Five year old sister asks, "What is grazing?"

Reply, "Peacefully eating grass in the field."

I know I'm his mother, but I thought that was a sweet (and accurate) answer.

No comments: