Deep Thoughts

Rick Warren (via Twitter): No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?



Monday, August 10

HOT TAMALES! -or- WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

I was just in the attic looking through shoes, clothes, and such to see what I could pull down for kids to start wearing now or soon. I actually enjoy this kind of task as I enjoy looking forward to what is to come, but I get little glimpses of the past as I look at things my big kids used to wear that my little kids will get to wear soon.

Back to the title of the post. I was in the attic at 4:00 p.m. in 93 degrees/feels like 102 degrees. It probably doesn't need to be said, but it was VERY HOT in the attic and I came down dripping wet.

The task is done, and I was able to retrieve some good stuff that I am sure the kids will be excited to see!

No comments: