Deep Thoughts

Rick Warren (via Twitter): No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?



Wednesday, June 17

New Job

I got the call today offering me the nursery coordinator position at church. I did actually have an interview for it (which made me chuckle a bit); as far as I know, they didn't actually call my references. I do have to fill out the paperwork for a background check, so I won't be officially hired until that all comes through. Then I will start working and getting my less than $200 month paycheck.

Upon accepting the job, I called Rob and told him come August, he was going to have play some catch up becase I would have two jobs to his one. Hee-hee! I THINK he will still be working more hours with his one job than my two combined, so I guess I will let him off the hook. And, to be fair, I have taken the better part of five years (the amount of time since we moved to Cape and Alexa was born) off from work, so maybe- just maybe, he's still ahead after all . . . that is if I actually kept track of those kinds of things! :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats to you Krista!

:)

Caitlin said...

Congratulations! I knew you could do it!