Deep Thoughts

Rick Warren (via Twitter): No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?



Monday, January 4

Our House

currently also known as a "DANGER ZONE"!

Play Room

Living Room

Entryway

Living Room

Kitchen


We got back from an eight day stay in Dallas at 1 a.m. on Sunday morning. We all slept in on Sunday morning, and when we awoke we celebrated Christmas AGAIN (the third time) as presents from Indiana/Illinois family managed to get under our tree while we were away, delivered by our own personal Santa (a.k.a., Grandma Kroll).

Between our luggage, laundry, bowl gifts, additional Christmas gifts, the first two rounds of Christmas gifts, Christmas decorations which are still up, and all the packaging of above mentioned gifts, our house is a WRECK! Thank goodness my day baby doesn't come until Wednesday.

All I managed to get done Sunday was put away travel things and get most of the laundry washed (but it has yet to be folded or put away). The amount of things to get done makes it very hard for me to start. I think I have decided to start with Christmas decorations, but first I had to take some pictures. I hope what you saw here makes you feel better about how your house looks like!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

:) I can totally relate!