Deep Thoughts

Rick Warren (via Twitter): No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?



Monday, May 2

Personality Type

So, in an effort to decompress from my busy, overly emotional day, I decided to take the personality test suggested by my friend; author of the blog www.schreibtischdc.blogspot.com (also seen in sidebar) and here are my results...

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISTJ!

Introverted (I) 89% Extraverted (E) 11%
Sensing (S) 59% Intuitive (N) 41%
Thinking (T) 80% Feeling (F) 20%
Judging (J) 86% Perceiving (P) 14%

One of the questions was actually something about sharing about myself with others, and I am pretty sure I said I don't do that very often, so I am obviously breaking from the mold here to share this personal information. =)

1 comment:

Sarah Geringer said...

I love personality tests! You and I share the I and J part, but otherwise I'm an INFJ. My personality type is one of the rarest. Wish I had known that in high school when I felt like no one understood me! It's nice to know it as an adult though because I don't take it so personally now, and I treasure my uniqueness. How about you dear friend? I think we both share that ability to see things from different angles--that must be the J coming through!