Deep Thoughts

Rick Warren (via Twitter): No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?



Sunday, February 15

Live Commercial

"Green works- cleans up tough messes!" is what my 4 year old tells me. I do actually use this product, but I don't think she knew that. When she saw me break out a new bottle today, she told me again, "Green works- cleans up tough messes". I said, "Really?" Enthusiastically, "Yes,(short pause) at least that's what the tv at Grandma's house tells me. You should use it with your Sham-Wow, Mom, and get things really clean!"

Yes, I use Green Works for some cleaning, and I do own the 'as seen on tv' Sham-Wow product. I got them for Christmas (another story in itself) and am very excited about them! Anyway, we might get this house cleaned up sometime, because I tell you, there are some tough messes around.

1 comment:

Mari said...

Do you like your Sham-Wow? I'm interested in getting one! I should probably introduce myself. I was searching "SAHM" on Google and came across your site. I've got a blog myself. Feel free to check it out (but do excuse the french throughout certain angry blogs lately). Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how I can be a SAHM. I know about practicing living on one budget, but that's not feasible considering I have childcare and transportation expenses that I won't have once I'm a SAHM. Any advice???? Thanks!