Deep Thoughts

Rick Warren (via Twitter): No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?



Friday, November 21

High School Musical Spoof

Although I have not personally experienced the whole High School Musical craze, I do know that it seems to be quite popular among a large age range of children. My kids at ages four and six have friends that are into it all; I don't really know how old of kids like it although I would hope it goes into high school age seeing that it is "HIGH SCHOOl Musical". Anyway, I just turned on the televesion this morning for a little Sesame Street time and what are they showing? "Preschool Musical!" Puppets are singing and dancing around a preschool classroom singing about finger painting, snack time, etc. Too cute!

No comments: