Deep Thoughts

Rick Warren (via Twitter): No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?



Saturday, December 13

Turkey Cupcakes and more

As I was posting my last blurb, I realized that I never shared the photo of the turkey cupcakes the kids made. One of our friends (the fiance of an athletic trainer) stopped by and helped coordinate the effort of the turkey making on Thanksgiving morning while I did some cleaning and organizing for our gathering later in the day. The kids had fun.




Interestingly enough, the cupcakes were the most popular dessert! I figured my kids would eat them and they would look cute. Nope! More cupcakes were eaten than pieces of pie and dessert squares combined.



I also found a picture of the set table before the crowd came over. Not very exciting, I know, but I didn't get a chance to take a shot of everyone at the table.


<

The last photo is of Cole's belly after the meal. He may have won the biggest increase in waist size in a pre-meal to post-meal measurement.

No comments: