Deep Thoughts

Rick Warren (via Twitter): No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?



Friday, August 15

Back to School

Well, Robbie started first grade this week and the Alexa started pre-kindergarten. That left me with just two kids at home. I thought I might be bored, so I have started babysitting for another little guy just to make sure I am busy enough. His first day was Tuesday (his mom went back to school too; she's a teacher); he is four months old and very sweet. Rachel loves on him all the time and tries to attend to every need he has, might have, or didn't even know he had. Cole is definitely intrigued by him and wants to play with him, but isn't really sure how. (More on that will be shared in my upcoming series "The Difference between Boys and Girls".) Everyone at home and school had a good week, but we are all ready for a sleep-in day tomorrow! :) Whew . . . who knew two days of school could be so exhausting!?!?

No comments: