Deep Thoughts

Rick Warren (via Twitter): No one can control your emotions without your permission. Who are you allowing to ruin your day?



Friday, October 15

Names

My 8 year old played on a fall baseball team. Most of the boys were people I did not know before the season started. By the end of the 10 game season, I felt like I didn't really know them much better. Part of it was due to having quite a few substitute players as a few of our team also played football or had other commitments and missed some or all of fall ball.

HOWEVER . . . In an email that wrapped up the season, the names of the official team were all listed and it helped me feel a bit better. See if you think you might get confused too while trying to keep at least some of these guys straight . . .

J.T.
T.J.
Brennan
Braeden
Holton
Kolton
Luke
Chandler
Robbie
Titan